Sandy and rocky breathe of nature

It’s my general challenge this vacation: to cover the distance 90 kilometers of main noose the LR biking trail. For me, my ambition and… discovering instinct. Start and finish were situated to the bank of Chechlo bay, best place to get morning bike trip.



Full name of LR in Silesian dialect is “Leśno Rajza”, English light version sounds “The Forest Ramble” or something like that. The trail runs the forest areas of Kalety, Świerklaniec, Koszęcin, Woźniki, Tworóg and Miasteczko Śląskie districts and has 4 access ways to main noose. The map includes the green line of LR trail and many other like red LU (it stands for Lubliniec loop) covering them by the way however everybody can get lost. Sometimes a biker feels like the Bedouin wondering through the desert, so many sand and not even one sing comes in sight. I rode hard and screamed: “A men who had planned this way should get an award – kick in the ass!!!”. Other part of the way is rocky, the bike bounced testing my fork strength, SPD clips were locked out all the tiring length. It was humiliating.
From the other side the trail is amazing, full of green, full of silence, full of everything I need to get equanimity. Free way, no one’s riding next to you, the birds sing best songs for my mind. It’s LR trip essence!

My trip included two loops. Most wanted places were: The Jeleniak Mikuliny Reservation with original wooden hunting house localized the west side from Kalety and east noose has got the tourist point in Zielona with lake and old mill. Near that places goes The Donnersmarck’s Yew-Tree trial and ski running paths, but I haven’t discovered all of them ever. It’s a great reason to visit this places in the near future.











Good to travel again...